Thursday, December 25, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is You!!!!

well first off id like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone and i hope you all got what you wanted... i know i did ;)

iv been super busy lately, been running around getting everyones christmas presents, i finished college last week for the holidays and i had to get a whole Photography Project pretty much done in a day... well the portfolio part of it anyway and let me tell you that takes agessss..... -sighs-
so thats what my day have been filled with  for the past week, presents and seeing friends i haven't seen since september... its been fun!
so its christmas night at 11:47 to be exact [christmas day just goes to fast] im sitting with my family, well there all sleeping while im drinking wine...
iv been incredibly spoilt this year and im very thankful for all my presents...

so the list starts, i got:
-Make Up
-Shoe's [Dr Martins and some new Reebok high top Trainers]
-Clothes [Fall Out Boy t-shirt, some new plain tops, a jumper, skinny jeans, some cardigans...]
-Panic At The Disco note book that im going to turn into my new lyrics book
-CD's [Tracy Chapman was one, i love her]
-DVD's
-my friend got me a necklace and bracelet made that has donuts on, cause he calls me her Donut and she's my Bagel!
-Ipod Touch
and most important of all....
-a new Swift Bass Guitar which is pink...
-plus loads of other stuff i cant remember right now!!!!
so tomorrow i dont know whats happening, probably go home tomorrow late morning, chill out at home for a while then go out somewhere....
so for now! fair well.... i shall keep you updated on what i do =D


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
- VivaLaChezzyBear! <3>

No comments: