Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Million Miles Away

i dont know where to look or where to turn
im not even in control of my own life anymore
im looking at the world through someone else's eyes and im not sure if i like it
i cant seem to find my way home
i can hear it calling but every day its getting a little harder to hear
im scared and alone
its like the darkness that surrounds me is slowly getting closer to suffocating me
and i cant make up my mind if i like that thought or not
im still searching for my escape
and each day im praying more and more that i find it soon
sometimes i wish i could just grow wings and fly away
fly away from everything so i never have to deal with anything again
i cant go on much longer like this, being pushed around and forced to make decisions i wish i didn't have to make
i constantly feel guilty for the way i treat the people around me and it still amazes me there all still here for me
i need to find the end. when will it stop?

"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never at heart." <3

1 comment:

- said...

You are not alone.
I'm not going anywhere
<3