Thursday, November 13, 2008

As The World Turns...

today was probably the most pointless day of my life... 
first i woke up stupidly early, 6:50 am to be exact, to start getting ready for college

so when i got to college it was 8:30 am and i had like 2 hours to waste before my class started so i went into one of the classrooms with John [hes in my class] and went on youtube, hes the weirdest person i know i mean who looks up things on youtube like 'people getting hit in the face by ball' admittedly it was really funny but i would not think of looking things up like that....


^watch this guy hes is an amazing drummer! damn!

so when my class finally did start, it was crap... i done basically nothing, the class was TV and Video Production and we have to make a documentary or drama about anything we want... talk about boring, its the paper work that annoys me.... its just so crap!!!!

so then it got to half 12 and we went to lunch, the canteen at my college is probably the funniest place in jersey.... there are some right freak in there,  but they keep me entertained so its okay

after lunch i went back to doing the paper work for my production but actually ended up going on Google Earth with Felicity for the rest of that class, it was so funny, we looked at places like Las Vegas and Mexico! so when we got bored of looking at other places we decided to find exactly where we were in jersey.... after a good 20 minutes of trying to find our college on google earth we did and to be honest is was a bit of a let down! our college looks crap from the sky!!!!!

so we finished our wonderful college day at 3:00 pm and i started my walk home only for it to start raining about 5 minutes into my half an hour walk.... great huh
so when i got home i was soaked so i got changed into some comfy clothes and sat on my bed got out my laptop and went online!!! 

and right now... im still sitting on my bed, its 8:57 pm and im still online talking to Celine [Cee], Claire, Sarah and Ryan while im getting my photography portfolio ready for my photography class tomorrow, but unlike today tomorrow should be fun, photography is the best lesson ever and its friday which means its nearly the weekend....!!!! =]

Love Y'all
xxx
<3

No comments: